Message from the Principal
Dr. Tammy F. Martin
Fairfield Elementary School
It is my pleasure to serve as the instructional leader of the Stellar Stingray Family. Over the years, Fairfield Elementary School has achieved many milestones that have contributed to our positive school culture and climate. Fairfield Elementary School is a great place to learn and grow! Our students are bright, innovative, and ready to learn each day. As a result, we will continue to place great care into making progress.
Our school embraces the many opportunities that we provide to our students to help them develop life-long guidelines and life skills. In building collaboration and building a sense of pride, we have developed the “House” model which allows students to work as a team for the overall success of our school. Students look forward to Roll Call each day and it gets them excited about beginning the day. Students have the opportunity to work together and have friendly competitions throughout the year both academically and athletically.
- House of Sashakt represents Royal Blue and means to empower. Its origin is Hindi.
- House of Verdad represents Purple and means truth. Its origin is Spanish.
- House of Odvaha represents Black and means courage. Its origin is Czech.
- House of Cuore represents Red and means heart. Its origin is Italian.
Lastly, I am so proud of the opportunities we provide at Fairfield Elementary School which include the following:
- Junior Beta Club, Safety Patrol Team, Flag Team, Radiant Rays, Reading Rays, Girls in PEARLS, Extra Mile Club, and many other exciting learning opportunities.
We thank each of you for your support of the Stellar Stingray family. As we move forward, I welcome the opportunity to discuss ways that we can continue to make meaningful progress.